Systat Software Inc (SSI) return policy is in addition to any statutory return rights that you may have under law. We will accept returns and exchanges for items that meet the return criteria set forth below for 14 days from the date of purchase or download, as applicable. Exceptions are stated below. We may deny any return or exchange if it fails to meet our return criteria.
To qualify, all returns and exchanges must be accompanied by the original receipt, the original documentation and serial registration number. Failure to include such items may prevent or delay your refund or exchange.
SSI Software Products Eligible for Return and Exchange
For software, you may only return products during the return period of 14 days from the date of purchase or if: (i) you don't agree with the license agreement, or (ii) the media does not work, and (iii) only if you do not make or retain any copies. Opened software may only be exchanged for the same product or any other SSI products. If we do not have a product that you desire, we will issue you a refund based on your reason for return.
To Return Boxed Media
Items ordered from our website (Webstore) or through our Sales representatives can be returned or exchanged by calling
1-800-797-7401 or sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to initiate the process.
When you make a qualifying return, we will credit the full amount, less the original shipping and handling charges, if any, and you will receive your refund in approximately 5-10 business days. Refunds will be made in the same method as payment.
To Return Downloaded Software:
1. Confirm your order was placed within the last fourteen (14) days
2. Uninstall the software from your computer: Windows 10, Windows 8.x, 7 and Vista: In Control Panel, go to Programs and Features, and then click Uninstall a program. Windows XP: In Control Panel, go to Add/Remove Programs, and then click Uninstall a program
3. Call SSI at 1-800-797-7401 to request a return
4. You will receive an email from a SSI representative with your RMA Number
5. You will receive your refund in approximately 5-10 business days. Refunds will be made in the same method as payment.
You will be asked to confirm that you have uninstalled the software and have not made any copies of the software.
We will also ask you to sign a Letter of Destruction as a condition of your return. Simply fill out the form and follow the instructions to submit the form. The product key will then be blocked and you will not be able to re-install or use the software in the future.
SSI refunds will be made in the same method as payment.
Status of a Return
To request the status of a return, please call us at 1-800-797-7401 between 9am and 5pm Pacific Time.