Download AutoSignal™ 1.7
The AutoSignal 1.7 demo is a full featured working copy of the latest version of the software and not just a “slide show” demo. As scientists ourselves, we know the importance of being able to evaluate software to make sure that it fits your needs, and we are committed to providing demonstration software that gives you an excellent overview of the products.
You will see that unlike any other tools, it has an easy-to-use automated interface that requires no programming to perform state-of-the-art signal analysis. AutoSignal 1.7 for Windows demo is a 30 day evaluation copy and the minimum system requirements are:
- Pentium® processor running Windows 10, 8.x, 7, Vista, 95, 98, 2000 or NT 4
- 32 MB RAM minimum (64 MB RAM for wavelet recommended)
- 25 MB hard disk space and SVGA and above.
If you have suggestions for improvements or comments about our products, please let us know.
Important Installation Notes
This limited version of our product comes in the form of a self-installing executable. You then need to run the downloaded file for the demo, which installs appropriate program files to the correct directories on your computer. More detailed step-by-step installation and removal procedures are as follows:
- Download the file to your computer. Click on the “Download Now” button below to start the download.
- Once the file is downloaded, “Double click” on the file from Windows Explorer or File Manager to start Installation.
- If you have any problems to complete the installation, please get back to us.
- Follow the setup program instructions.
Uninstall the AutoSignal Demo
From the start menu choose settings, control panel, add/remove programs.
– Choose AutoSignal from the list.
– Click add/remove
– You will be prompted “Do you really want to remove…”
– Choose “Yes”
– Windows will automatically uninstall the software
FileSize: 13.5 MB