MYSTAT – Statistical Analysis for Students. MYSTAT is a free, streamlined, student-oriented variation of the SYSTAT 13 flagship product, featuring statistical routines that are covered in undergraduate-level statistics, science, and social science courses.
IMPORTANT Installation Notes:
Upon extracting the downloaded zip file, this limited version of our product comes in the form of a self-installing executable. You then need to run the downloaded file for the demo, which installs appropriate program files to the correct directories on your computer. More detailed step-by-step installation and removal procedures are as follows:
- Download the file to your computer. Click on the “Download Now” button below to start the download.
- Once the file is downloaded, extract the compressed file to your computer. “Double click” on the executable file to start Installation.
- If you have any problems to complete the installation, please get back to us.
- Follow the setup program instructions.
To Uninstall the MyStat Demo
– Choose MYSTAT from the list.
– Click add/remove
– You will be prompted “do you really want to remove…”
– Choose “Yes”
– Windows will automatically uninstall the software.
– After this removal is complete, erase the original downloaded file.