How to Update Your SigmaPlot License Using Product Keys or Site License File
This page describes how to update your SigmaPlot license using a Product Key or a Site License file ehich has an extension “.v2c”.
Using a Product Key
If you select Product Key, you must be connected to the Internet.
1. After installing, right-click on the SigmaPlot icon on your desktop and select Run as administrator:
You may need to enter an administrator username and password to run.
For network licenses, please contact your Systems Administrator.
2. After launching SigmaPlot, click the Help drop-down list on the right-hand side of the SigmaPlot desktop, and then click License Status:
If there is no license available, then the SPW_14_License Utility dialog box appears. Click OK.
3. The SigmaPlot 14.0 License Utility dialog box appears. In that case, either you have a product key or ‘*.v2c’ license file:
4. Under New License, select either Product Key or V2C File:
5. Enter the product key into the field and click Apply License.
The SPW_14_LicenseUtility dialog box appears to inform you that the license was updated successfully:
6. Click OK to launch SigmaPlot.
Installation Instructions For a *.v2c License File
Follow these instructions if you received a (*.v2c) license file for a site or standalone installation:
1. In SigmaPlot 14.0 License Utility dialog box, click Browse
2. Browse and then select the *.v2c license file that the SigmaPlot sales team should have provided you, and click Open.
3. Click Apply License.
4. Click OK.
You can repeat these steps to see the status of perpetual or time limited licenses:
Tip: You can run the SigmaPlot 14.0 License Utility by double-clicking SPW_14_LicenseUtility.exe from the SigmaPlot application folder.