SigmaStat 4.0 WorkFlow
After opening a worksheet with existing data, or entering new data by importing, copy & paste, or typing, you are ready to run a statistical test.
The basic process used to obtain test results can be described as follows:
- Select a statistical test from the Analysis tab of the ribbon or use the Advisor Wizard to select a test for you.
- Select the data to be analyzed in the Test Wizard and press Finish.
- After obtaining a report, you may want to change test options or reselect the data, and run the test again. To rerun a test, you simply press the Run button.
- Right-click the report and choose Create Result Graph to generate the one or more result graphs.
- Repeat this process for a different data set and/or a different test.
The data formats used for all statistical tests are illustrated in a sample file installed with the program.