TableCurve 2D Automation Features
TableCurve 2D Version 5 can fit multiple data sets automatically in a batch-processing mode. The data source is either an Excel spreadsheet (or multiple spreadsheets) or an instrument via a custom DLL.
In addition to curve fitting, the Automation feature is available for other TableCurve features such as noise filtering, smoothing, local regression, splines and autoregressive modeling and prediction.
- Fortran 90, Fortran 77, C (64 and 80 bit), Visual Basic, QBasic and Pascal
- Function code or function code with full test routines
- Available for all built-in equations
- Batch processing for automatically processing large number of data sets unattended; available for all major procedures
- Multiple data sets in an Excel spreadsheet processed with the ease of single data set
- Stream reports directly to MS Word 95/97/2000 or RTF format
- DLL support for writing external data acquisition interface
- Professional DLL automation interface for instrument manufacturers