Simplify your research and enhance your publications with SYSTAT’s comprehensive suite of statistical functions and brilliant 2D and 3D charts and graphs.
Systat Software proudly introduces SYSTAT 13.2, the latest advancement in desktop statistical computing. Novice statistical users can use SYSTAT’s menu-driven interface to conduct simple analyses and produce beautiful 2D and 3D graphics for presentations or reports.
- Interactive command entry
- Autocompletion of commands, file names and variable name
- Coloring of keywords in the command space
- Ability to open multiple command files
- Command files automate repetitive tasks
- Over 500 command files of examples that make similar analyses easier are integrated with the user interface so that they can be executed at a click of the mouse
- Streamlined command syntax with informative error and warning messages wherever applicable
- Improved programmability with added structures like WHILE loop, user defined Functions etc.
- Use of BASIC control structure to manipulate data: read, select, sort, transform, print, save, and create random samples
- BASIC, STATS and MATRIX modules are now global
- Support for inserting comments at the end of a command line
- Token variables help create command templates
- Command log records session history