Sigmaplot v15.1 Patch 1 Release Notes
- Fixed Wrong License Manager error
- The about screen was updated to include the proper dates and tools
- Added new functionality to For Loops in the transform language. The old behavior was non standard, but the user can change back to it with an ini file change.
- Help topic and button was added for the Heat Map macro.
- Modified the Help entry for the Ribbon Configuration menus as we moved them to the Quick Access Toolbar
- Added the Statistics Graphs to the Create Graph ribbon tab and added Help for this.
- Add help for the new feature for SPW 15 of being able to save result graph data with reports.
- Improved the User’s Guide (pdf)
- Modified the SigmaPlot Macro Sample File which added a button for the Parametric and Polar Plot Equation macro into the Macro tab on the ribbon.
- Added several improvements for graph export:
- Added dithering to 256 Color and grayscale images to make the color transition across the bitmap smoother.
- Added CMYK TIFF files for 24-bit color.
- Improved the basis for the available memory warning when exporting bitmaps to depend on actual memory currently used be application.
- Significantly Improved the speed of updating the preview control when changing color depth.
- Added a proper icon for the Column Means statistics graph
- Improved the splash screen to use the proper year
- Fixed a crash opening older files
- Fixed a crash with saving report graph data with the notebook
There are no updates
Download SigmaPlot 14.0 patch (18.104.22.168)